A marvelous dog harness is a wonderful option for you and your four-legged friend. Dog Harnesses are a popular alternative to dog collars, as they do not run the risk of choking your pet. Harnesses provide an extra level of reinforcement for your dog for any occasion. Whether you’re taking your dog for a daily walk, or gearing up for a long-distance travel, dog harnesses harbor an upgraded level of safety and security over a common collar.
Dog harnesses come in many shapes and styles for your pet. Dog harnesses are not just for service dogs as they had been in the past. A service dog harness can be a great option for all dogs. Some dogs adjust well to using harnesses. Here are some things to look for when making your first dog harness purchase:
Reliability - Dog harnesses cater to a level of support that collars can’t match. Harnesses secure your pet in ways that allow your dog the confidence to move more freely while remaining safe. Having a reliable harness system for your best friend is an affordable necessity.
Mobility - Dog harnesses allow for a less constricted dog during walks. Harnesses do not ride up on your dog’s neck, therefore allowing the animal to not feel as if it is being choked when they pull too hard. Having a freer sense of mobility is important to the dog that keeps up with their owner on the go!
Styles - Dog harnesses come in endless styles and patterns for their fashion-loving humans! They also come in different comfort styles. A dog harness vest is an exceptional option for smaller breeds, while a leather dog harness may be better suited for larger breeds due to their strength and durability.
Ease of Use - Using a dog harness for your pet doesn’t have to be difficult. Most harnesses come with instructions on how to put on a dog harness, and there are informative video tutorials for how to put on a dog harness easily. While they will have more buckles than a traditional collar, dog harnesses are worth using.
At FlexPetz, some styles of dog harnesses we offer are:
- No Pull Dog Harness: No pull dog harnesses are great for all sorts of dogs! Whether you’re looking for a small dog harness or a large dog harness, this harness for dogs is widely used as it discourages your dog from pulling during walks.
- Dog Car Harness: Pet safety in the car is always a concern. Dog car harnesses are equipped to ensure the security of your fuzzy friend while in transit. Letting your dog roam the vehicle without one is extremely risky, and this cost-effective option is a the safest for your pet.
- Easy Walk Dog Harness: Easy walk dog harnesses are perfect for the dog that enjoys a good walk. The leash attachment is in the front of the harness, reducing the dog’s ability to drag and pull. This harness is so easy to use, a child can do it!
- Dog Pulling Harness: Dog pulling harnesses are great for various outdoor activities. Whether you are cross country skiing with your dog, or biking along with your pet, a dog pulling harness can assist in keeping the most energetic dogs busy.
- Tactical Dog Harness: Tactical dog harnesses are for dogs who like adventure. Typically made of nylon and other breathable materials, tactical dog harnesses offer a unique style for a dog and owners alike.
Browse all our dog harness options below!