There are many reasons to buy pet beds. You may want your dog to have a comfortable place to lounge in their favorite room or keep them off your furniture. Offering them a cozy dog bed to snooze on may be a perfect solution! Whatever the need, there are some things to look for when shopping for a dog bed.
Ease of Cleaning - Dog beds should be easy to clean. Look for beds you can remove the lining from and are machine washable. There are also beds that you can completely wash - no need to pull out the filling. Even the best dog beds get dirty, so be prepared to wash it regularly.
Appropriate Size - Small dogs need small dog beds. Sounds simple, but many customers have a tough time finding the right size dog bed. Most of our beds come in a variety of sizes - including big dog beds for the largest breeds. Not sure what size you need? It may be time to measure your pup.
Color & Style - The dog bed you choose should match your home’s decor. Even extra large dog beds that take up lots of space can seem less obtrusive when it matches the room’s decor. If you’re looking for cute dog beds, FlexPetz has you covered.
Cost & Quality - This is not the time to pinch pennies. A good dog bed can last years. If you’re expecting heavy use by a pet, look for durable fabrics like canvas and denim. Cheap dog beds, although sometimes necessary, are not ideal for dogs that utilize their beds often.
Types of Popular Dog Beds & Bed Accessories
Dog beds come in a variety of shapes and sizes. To find the best dog beds for your pup, you need to explore your options.
- Bolster Beds - Bolster beds provide side support for the dog that likes to cuddle. Tall sides make it a great option for small and large dogs alike.
- Cooling Beds - For the dog that tends to overheat, cooling beds are an effective solution.
- Crate Pads - Necessary for any crate, these pads provide extra coverage and support from hard crate surfaces. Our crate pads are washable for repeated use at home or while traveling.
- Dog Blankets - For extra large dog beds, small beds, and crates, dog blankets provide extra warmth and comfort for your pet.
- Furniture Covers - Protect your furniture from wear and tear with furniture covers. Made in a variety of sizes and colors, you’ll easily find one to match your home’s decor!
- Heated Dog Beds - Cold pooch? Our heated dog beds are perfect for small dogs and cold climates.
- Furniture Style Beds - These beds add a design element to your dog’s bed. If you’re ready to pamper your pet, we’ve got the best dog beds.
- Nesting Beds - Most dogs love the feeling of being surrounded by warmth and comfort. Our nesting beds provide 360-degree luxury for your best friend.
- Orthopedic Beds - Finding dog beds on sale that meet your dog’s medical needs can be difficult. Look for beds with low sides and extra padding for dogs that need the support.
- Outdoor Beds - If you need a pet bed for camping or in the yard, we have outdoor dog beds made from durable materials that can withstand the elements.
- Pillow Beds - Basic and simple, our pillow dog beds are an affordable option for dog beds. They are available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- Pet Steps - Does your pup need a boost? Help your dog access beds or sofas with our pet steps.
Browse all our dog beds below!