X-Large Dogs (100+ lbs.)
Like all other dog breeds, the X-large breed has its set of unique challenges when it comes to using electric dog fences, bark control collars, or remote training collars. Due to their large size, x-large dogs need collars that are large enough to fit their huge necks comfortably. Here, we stock all of the containment, training, and care products suitable for X-large dog breeds.
Find electric dog fences, bark control collars, training products, and dog doors for your extra large dog.
Electric Dog Fences For X-Large Dogs
An electric dog fence will keep your X-large dog contained and controlled in any area that you determine. With an electric dog fence, you no longer have to put your dog on a leash, worry about her running away or worry about her being struck by a car. With the fence, you make sure that your dog is secure at all times.
Keep your dog safe today. Invest in an electric dog fence. The fence is a gift for both you and your dog – you and your dog will love the freedom and security that an electric dog fence brings. Here, we have a range of dog fences suitable for X-large dog breeds. The fences are easy to install, affordable and quite effective.
Our recommended electric fence for the X-large dog breeds is the PetSafe Stubborn Dog Fence PRO-Grade. We always recommended using professional grade wire to get the most out of your investment.
Bark Control Collars
Let’s face it – dogs bark. While sometimes dogs bark for a good reason, they at times bark for little or no reason. When a dog barks for little or no reason, the barking becomes more of a nuisance than sounding an alarm.
To teach your X-large dog to avoid nuisance barking, invest in a bark control collar. When used correctly, a bark control collar can reduce (and ultimately stop) nuisance barks. This lets you (and your neighbors) enjoy a little quiet time with your X-large barker.
A good bark control collar for X-large dogs should have the following characteristics:
- The collar should be able to give your dog immediate correction. Like rewards, punishments should be immediate to be effective.
- It should be safe, humane, and effective.
- The collar should be waterproof – an all-weather collar that can be worn inside and outside of your home.
Remote Trainers for X-large Dogs
Do you want to solve your dog’s behavior problems and reinforce the behaviors you want from your dog? Consider investing in a remote trainer for X-large dogs.
With remote trainers for dogs, you can teach your X-large dog basic obedience commands, and train her to do almost anything.
We understand that picking the right remote trainers for large dogs can be a daunting task. We make your shopping stress free by listing containment, training, and care products based on the size of dog they are suitable for. Here you’ll find products we trust and recommend for extra large dogs.
With wide range of remote trainers, you are able to reinforce good behaviors and squash bad ones.
Our recommended remote trainers for X-large dogs are:
- The SportDOG FieldTrainer 425S Stubborn Remote Trainer: Features 7 stimulation levels, neck sizes of up to 23" and a quick charge Lithium-Ion batteries.
- The SportDOG YardTrainer 105 Stubborn Dog Remote Trainer: Features 16 Stimulation Levels, Tone & Vibration, Waterproof and Submersible
Do you want to make life easier for you and your X-large dog? An effective dog door can help you achieve this.
With a dog door:
- You are able to control your dog’s access to certain areas.
- You give your dog outdoor freedom and exercise
- You can let your dog out in the yard to get more exercise and burn off any excess energy
- No more scratching and whining at the door
Freedom for your dog, and independence for you is win-win!
Regular Price: $129.99
Our Price $109.99