The SportDOG WetlandHunter is a versatile remote trainer ideal for close-working dogs both at home in the yard and out in the field. The transmitter can pair with up to 3 collars simultaneously and features 7 continuous and 7 momentary stim level options for each collar. The SD-425 2-Dog system has a range of 500 yards and uses quick-charge batteries that boast a 40-60 hour run time between charges and a 3-5 year lifespan with proper care.
- 500-Yard Range
- Expandable Up To 3 Dogs (with additional SportDOG collar)
- Waterproof & Submersible To 25 ft.
- 7 Momentary & 7 Continuous Stim Levels, + Tone & Vibration
- Quick Charge Lithium-Ion Batteries (2 hr.)
- 40-60 Hours Run Time Per Charge
- Weight: 1.6 oz, Dimensions: 1.75" x 5.25"
- Customizable Modes For Different Training Styles Or Situations
- ¾" Camo Collar Strap
- Internal Antenna
- Waterproof and Submersible
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Weight: 2.4 oz, Dimensions: 1" x 2.5 x 1"
- Neck sizes up to 23"
- Medium or High Stimulation Mode On The Collar
- 2 SD-425 Camo Collars
- Camo SD-425 Transmitter
- 2 Sets Each Short & Long Contact Points
- Rechargeable, User Replacable Batteries
- 2 Battery Chargers
- Extra Mud Plugs
- Test Light Tool
- Operating Guide
- Training Booklet & DVD
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Recommended For Yard & Field Training & Close-Working Dogs
- 2-Dog System
- 500-Yard Range
- 7 Momentary & 7 Continuous Stimulation Levels + Tone
- Waterproof & Submersible Up To 25 ft.
- Expandable To 3 Dogs (with additional collar)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: SportDOG WetlandHunter 425 Camo 2-Dog Remote Trainer
Comment / Questions about SportDOG WetlandHunter 425 Camo 2-Dog Remote Trainer
There is no comment for this product.
Leave your comment
Once submitted, your comment will be reviewed by Flexpetz. You will receive an e-mail notification of our response.