The Waterfowler (WF-1200TS) is a versatile remote e-collar with a 1 mile range. Using both traditional and non-traditional stimulation it is one of the most powerful e-collars available. The signature "blunt stimulation" is a great choice for low level work while the higher stimulation is effective on any dog. The unique stimulation delivery system is smooth so it doesn't cause the typical head jerk caused by other collars on the market. The Waterfowler HD allows the user to control the boost stimulation by setting it from 1 to 60 depending on your training needs. The easy to learn stop-watch shaped remote is waterproof and floats. It allows you to keep watch on your dog instead of looking at the remote. The remote also comes with a lanyard and optional holsters and belt clips for hassle free carrying while you are hunting or training your dog. The user can also control a light on the dog's collar for spotting your dog at night. The Waterfowler WF-1200TS Remote E-Collar is a durable training collar for field trialing or hunting.
- For Dogs 20 lbs. and up
- Variable Training Settings: Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation, Continuous/Continuous Boost/Tapping Sensation, Momentary/Momentary Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Range of 1 Mile
- Blue LCD Screen for Accurate Control
- “Lock and Set” Mode
- Signarure “Blunt Stimulation”
- Collar Night Light
- Booster Button with Variable Stimulation Settings (1-60)
- Momentary and Continuous Settings
- Tapping Sensation Button
- Waterproof and Floating Remote
- Lost Remote Locator Tone
- Easy Use Power Switch
- Durable Biothane™ Collar Strap
- Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- 100% Waterproof to 500 feet
- Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs
|Size of Dogs Supported||20 Pounds and Up|
|Dog Temperament||Moderate to Stubborn|
|Neck Size||Up to 29"|
|Number of Dogs Supported||1|
|Number of Static Correction Levels||100|
|Vibration Mode||Tapping (Improved Vibration)|
|Tone Only Mode||Yes - Stim/Tone|
|Rechargeable||Yes - 2 Hour Charge Time|
|Type of Battery||Li-Polymer|
|Power Output||Low to High|
- One Waterproof Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof/Floating Remote
- One Biothane Collar
- Two Sets of Contact Points (1/2” and ¾”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Deluxe Plastic Carrying Case
- Collar Receiver: 2.7”X1.7X1.2”, 4.0 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: 1” X 30”, 3.1 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Floating Remote: 2.75” Diameter, 1.29” Thick and 4.3 oz.
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries Exempt)
Don't like the round remote after all. Otherwise, it's a pretty good system compared to most. Review by Micah
Quality Value Price
I wasn't sure how I would like the round handheld remote. I'm used to having a remote that is more shaped like a cell phone.
However, the system does work very well and does just what it's supposed to do.
I never heard of E-collar before, but my son has one and he likes it, so I gave it a shot.
We train hunting dogs and they take to it well. No complaints worth turning away from the product over.
Pretty happy customer overall. Flexpetz was a big help. (Posted on 2/2/2016)
Great for my Pointers Review by Jed Smith
Quality Value Price
The E Collar was a new product. I have used Sport Dog for years. I just wanted to try something else. I liked the different design for the remote and it did find it to be very comfortable in my hand. The Collar and transmitter worked exactly as it should. The range was excellent and my Pointer responded well to the stimulation. I would recommend the to a friend and the pricing was reasonable.
(Posted on 4/6/2015)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: E-Collar Technologies Waterfowler Remote Trainer... (Dogs 20 Pounds and Up)
Comment / Questions about E-Collar Technologies Waterfowler Remote Trainer... (Dogs 20 Pounds and Up)
There is no comment for this product.
Leave your comment
Once submitted, your comment will be reviewed by Flexpetz. You will receive an e-mail notification of our response.