Small Dog Fencing Kits
For years, one of the most widely utilized pet containment systems has been the electric fence. In many cases, pet owners were left with only limited options if they decided that electric fencing wasn’t the best choice for their small dogs. If you'e looking for DIY dog fencing ideas that don't involve shock, Pet Playgrounds offers a DIY dog fencing option that is a perfect alternative to electric fencing.
Many electric dog fences are unsafe for small dogs because of the level of electric shock stimulation provided by the collar. The smaller your dog is, the smaller the amount of electric stimulation that can be used safely. Unfortunately, many in-ground electric fencing systems do not provide safe stimulation limits for small dogs, making an electric fence installation unsafe for your small dogs.
Pet Playgrounds non-electric dog fences are completely customizable to your yard and are easily expandable. They are a great alternative to in-ground electric fences because they offer solutions to multiple problems experienced by electric fence owners, and protect your small dog in ways that an electric fence cannot. Here are just a few.
1. More Humane - A major problem that many dog owners have with electric fence system is the corrective stimulation. These systems come with collars that deliver varying levels and lengths of electric shock. As mentioned above, most electric fence systems do not provide a safe level of stimulation for small dogs. Pet Playgrounds fencing kits are more humane because they eliminate the need for corrective stimulation. These nearly invisible physical fences provide the physical boundaries needed to keep your small dog safe, without delivering painful, and sometimes harmful, electric shocks when correction is needed.
2. Less Invasive - Both electric fencing and traditional privacy fences require a significant amount of property alterations during the installation period. This is not so with Pet Playgrounds small dog fencing. Our nearly invisible fencing can be installed over any terrain, and can incorporate natural landscaping like trees and boulders into the boundary lines. Because there is no digging needed, you don’t have to worry about an intensely invasive installation process.
3. Cannot be Run Through - Another added benefit of these DIY fencing kits is the protection they provide against escape. Unlike electric fences, which can be run through by stubborn or poorly trained dogs, the physical boundary protects your small dog from leaving the boundary of your system, while also protecting them from other wildlife and neighborhood animals that could wander into your yard if you were only using an in-ground fence. Additionally, our fences are designed to be Chew, Climb and Dig proof to keep in even the most creative escape artist.
4. Safe for all Ages and Sizes - Because these systems offer a physical boundary rather than electric stimulation, Pet Playgrounds fences are friendly to all ages of canines. Because there is no advanced training needed before you use the system, there is no learning curve for puppies or dogs that are new to your family. Because there is no electric shocking, you can also trust your older companions to its care without fear for their health or safety.
5. Simple Customization and Expansion - Pet Playgrounds DIY small dog fencing kits come in a variety of heights, lengths and can be installed in any shape necessary. This makes customization and expansion simple. There are six different kits ranging in perimeter length from 100 ft to 350 ft. There are no wires to dig up, cut, or bury, and extra parts are easily purchased online and added to your system wherever necessary with little effort. This makes for a very cost effective fencing option for any small dog owner.
There are no products matching the selection.