The Remote Wi-Fi video pet monitor camera that will allow you to monitor and manage what matters from anywhere using your Apple or Android smartphone, tablet, or computer.
This video camera system has Wi-Fi connectivity and two-way communication. The Wi-Fi connected video camera will allow you to view, listen and speak to their pets when away. You can now check on and communicate with your pet from any location using your secure Monitor Everywhere app on internet compatible viewing devices such as a computer, tablet or smart phone.
Your MOTOROLA SCOUT1 is a video camera that may be placed on any flat surface. While connected to Wi-Fi wireless home router, you can access the camera on the secure Monitor Everywhere (ME) app on any internet enabled device. The ME application allows you to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of the camera; view video; and communicate on the two-way audio in “Walkie-Talkie” mode.
- Camera dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 4.5"
- Access and control camera remotely via Free Secure App (Android or iOS)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
- MJPEG video compression
- Remote camera control to pan, tilt and zoom
- Infrared night vision
- Image snapshot (requires wireless connection to the internet and a compatible viewing device)
- Video recording (This function only works with PC and Android with storage capacity)
- Two-Way communication
- Room temperature display
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Motorola Wi-Fi Pet Camera
Comment / Questions about Motorola Wi-Fi Pet Camera
There is no comment for this product.
Leave your comment
Once submitted, your comment will be reviewed by Flexpetz. You will receive an e-mail notification of our response.