Dog leashes are a staple item when owning a dog. Dog collars and leashes ensure the safety and happiness of your dog. At FlexPetz, we have a high-quality selection of leashes for all dog breeds and sizes. We understand how important it is to have a dog leash that is strong and long-lasting for your furry loved one.
Dog leashes come in so many forms for a reason. Each dog leash needs to be as unique as your pet. Whatever the need, there are some things to look for when finding for the best dog leash for your pet:
Quality - A dog leash needs to be of high-quality and high-tensile strength. For active dogs that have a strong pull strength, a durable leash like a paracord dog leash will withstand a good tug. You also want a dog leash that will last for years. Having a leash like a leather dog leash will typically last the lifespan of your pet when properly cared for.
Accommodation - Is this the leash for your pet? Knowing your animal and their needs is a necessity when finding the right leash. Some dogs require training before going to places like an off leash dog park. Utilizing training leashes/leads can help get your dog on their best behavior. Have more than one dog? Double dog leashes are a great option for accommodating both of your furry friends when going for a walk.
Variety - Having plenty of options to choose from is helpful when being active with your dog. Your pup may require more than one style of leash for different activities. A normal leash for walking wouldn’t be used for biking, and so forth. Having the variety makes for convenience when participating in outdoor activities with your dog.
Trendsetting - Leashes come in all sorts of styles and colors for your pet! Having interchangeable options to accessorize with your dog is a fun way to show off your dog’s personality.
At FlexPetz, we offer various dog leashes, including:
- Dog Training Leash: Dog training leashes (or dog training leads) are essential while working on obedience. Dog training leashes come in assorted styles and sizes depending on the dog, and it is specially designed to be used during training. Once trained, you can show off your dog’s new positive behavior at an off leash dog park near you!
- Dog Bike Leash: You won’t have to leave your dog at home while you go for a bike ride. Dog bike leashes are easily attached to any bicycle and can making cycling fun for you and your best friend! Reflective dog leash options are also available for bike rides at twilight.
- Double Dog Leash: Having to walk with two dogs at once doesn’t have to be frustrating. Double dog leashes are adaptable to your needs and make walking your pups easy.
- Dog Running Leash: Dog running leashes are a wonderful hands-free dog leash option. Keeping your dog active helps keep them (and you) active. Enjoy runs with your best buddy more with a dog running leash!
- Retractable Dog Leash: Retractable dog leashes give your dog with some freedom while they walk. You won’t have to worry about your dog straying too far, as retractable leashes come with a fixed length. Harnesses and collars alike work well with our retractable dog leashes.
Browse all our dog leash options below!