Flexpetz 10 Year Extended Warranty
Umbrella Pet Supplies, Inc. Extended Warranty Contract
The Extended Warranty Service (10 year electronics extended coverage) is offered pursuant to the terms of this agreement, including the completion in its entirety of the form set forth as Schedule A- Extended Warranty Form, which shall be considered incorporated herein. The program extends the term of Umbrella Pet Supplies, Inc. Standard warranty for an additional period of time depending upon the choice indicated below. For Company’s standard warranty terms, please consult the warranty terms enclosed with your product at the time of purchase.
Enrollment is accomplished by receipt of the enclosed registration form and payment of the applicable fee plus applicable tax, if any. Once enrolled, the program is valid for the stated term and is not transferable. The enrollment fee, including any applicable tax paid, is NOT refundable. Customers may register for the program at any time within the first 30 days after the original product purchase. If the warranty is part of a promotional program by Umbrella Pet Supplies or www.flexpetz.com, enrollment is automatic at time of purchase. Enrollment pricing is subject to change without notice. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS PROGRAM IN NO WAY EXPANDS OR ENHANCES THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY, EXCEPT TO PROVIDE AN ADDITIONAL PERIOD OF TIME DURING WHICH THE LIMITED WARRANTY AS SET FORTH HEREIN WILL BE APPLICABLE.
NOT COVERED BY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY: Loss of or damage to the product due to abuse, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, or failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed in the product’s user manual. Dog fence wire and splices are not covered under the warranty. Breaks and damage to the end user is solely the responsibility of the owner. Umbrella Pet Supplies also retains the right to replace the product with an comparable product should the respective manufacturer discontinue the originally purchased product.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Program is valid for the consumer and product serial number registered at the time of enrollment. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. Selection, offers and programs may vary by country; see your Company representative for complete details. If the customer is receiving this warranty from a promotional purchase, no enrollment is necessary. Upon purchase Umbrella Pet Supplies (Flexpetz.com) will automatically retain and save records of your purchase, you will also automatically a receipt at the time of purchase.
Company Program Redemption Guidelines:
- The Ten Year extended warranty begins on the date of purchase and ends ten years from the date of purchase or 3650 days from the original purchase date. Your 10 year warranty may also have a one year warranty from the manufacturer depending on the brand. The ten year extended warranty may be a combination of the one year manufacturer warranty and the extended Umbrella Pet Supplies warranty.
- This program is available to the first consumer purchaser of new product only. This warranty is not transferable to a new owner.
- Umbrella Pet Supplies (Flexpetz.com) retains the right to either drop ship or have the customer directly ship the respective products to a registered repair center or the brand manufacturer.
- Program purchases must be purchased and registered with Company for each consumer and product serial number. Company will issue a confirmation of the extended warranty for each registered consumer and serial number. Any consumer and serial number not being registered will have a standard warranty as stated in the users’ guide. If purchased directly from flexpetz.com registration is not necessary.
- Batteries and Wire are not covered in the extended warranty program. This warranty applies to the electronics portion of your purchase only.
- The customer is solely responsible for shipping costs to return the product to Company.
- Repair includes expedited repair and expedited shipping to return the customer’s unit.
- Customer’s original unit will be repaired and shipped out within seven (7) days upon receiving the unit, excluding transportation time and time required for customs clearance, unless otherwise expressed by Company. Company will return the repaired unit to customer via FedEx Ground or Priority Mail.
- Your extended Warranty begins on the date of your purchase, and is reflected on your sales receipt
- Extended Warranties are only Applicable to U.S. Customers. Physical damage and user abuse are not covered under this program and not considered a manufacturer defect.
- Only authorized Company technicians may perform service and support to Company products. All services performed by unauthorized technicians will void your Company warranty.
- Additional information may be requested at the time of service request. firstname.lastname@example.org - 800-396-5517
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter, and may not be changed orally, but only by an agreement in writing signed by both parties