- Six to eight weeks: Distemper, parainfluenza, measles.
- Ten to twelve weeks: DHPP [Vaccines for adenovirus (hepatitis), distemper, parvovirus, and parainfluenza]
- Twelve to twenty four weeks: Rabies
- Fourteen to sixteen weeks: DHPP
- Twelve to sixteen months: DHPP, rabies
- Every one to two years: DHPP
- Every one to three years: Rabies boosters
Vaccinating your dog is as critical as feeding and grooming it regularly. This is more so because dogs are prey to various dangerous diseases, especially during the first year of their lives and this particular year is most important for the first round of vaccinations for dogs followed by booster doses during the following years. Thus, consulting your vet on the issue becomes compulsory because vaccinations for dogs not only help in preventing disease, they increase your dog’s immunity to dangerous and potentially deadly diseases as well. When to vaccinate