At FlexPetz, we care about your animal removal needs. Keeping your outdoor areas free of troublesome creatures such as rats and raccoons. Our wide selection of animal traps will assist in humane animal removal so that you don’t have to worry about an infestation. An animal trap will ensure that you can have peace and sustain your outdoor area’s ecology.
Animal traps can help with removal of a variety of creatures. There are traps including cat traps for feral and wild cats to traps for groundhogs. Not all traps are made the same. For example, a cat trap wouldn’t be used for a squirrel. Each trap is specific to a set of animals that are typically similar in size. When looking for the right animal traps, it’s important to consider the following:
Trustworthiness - Is the animal trap you’ve purchased going to get the job done? Doing some research on the animal and the specific trap itself can save you time and money. Knowing that your trap can hold up against whatever creature you’re attempting to capture will give you confidence.
Strength - Getting a flimsy animal trap can do damage to the animal and ruin the trap. Having a durable animal trap that holds up against whatever you’re trapping is key. Traps are made with different materials such as various metals and plastic. Metal traps can hold against a diverse range of small and large animals with dangerous bites. Plastic traps can assist in the capture of less threatening animals like rodents.
Accommodation - Are you looking for traps that won’t exterminate? Live traps are an excellent solution. These traps allow for a humane capture and release. If you are looking for extermination, there are certain animal traps (especially those for smaller animals like rats) that can humanely trap and exterminate.
At FlexPetz, we offer many varieties of animal traps, such as:
- Live Animal Traps: Live traps are a benevolent option when selecting which trap will work best for you. A live trap can capture an animal and ensure that it remains alive once contained. This will allow you to contact animal control services in your community to remove the animal from your yard or outdoor space.
- Chipmunk Traps: These small animal traps offer the best solution when attempting to remove chipmunks from your yard. Chipmunks typically do not cause damage to property, but they have been known to dig up your garden or rip out flowers and plants. These animal traps can solve your chipmunk infestation.
- Raccoon Traps: A raccoon trap is necessary against raccoons that terrorize your property. Raccoons are known for carrying threatening diseases such as rabies, and are notorious destroyers of building structures. A trap for a raccoon will allow you to remove the critter once and for all!
- Groundhog Trap: Groundhogs (also known as woodchucks) can bring irreparable damage to crops and orchards. Their burrowing and eating habits have known to ruin lawns and farmland alike. Traps for groundhogs will remove the threat of damage to your property.
- Rat Traps: Rats are one of the most well-known critters of destruction. They can rip up and wreak havoc on landscaping as well as building structures. Their presence can lead to costly repairs and much time spent in clean up. Rat traps come in wide varieties. The traps can be used to capture and release, or humanely trap and exterminate.
Browse all our animal trap and live trap options below:
Regular Price: $149.95
Our Price $137.95
Regular Price: $139.95
Our Price $125.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Our Price $89.95
Regular Price: $119.95
Our Price $106.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Our Price $44.95
Regular Price: $34.95
Our Price $24.95